Sunday, January 11, 2015

10th of jan~

first of all here's the song am listening to now~


today was such a beautiful day <3333
it has been such a long time since i really wanted to smile and laugh without having a worry in my heart...
i went to see my doctor, but unfortunately he wasn't there, so instead of just going home, my sweet beloved fiance took me out... it was one of the happiest days i have lived in a long while
i really needed to be happy for once these days, ever since i started work, i felt really stressed and pressured, so i'm really thankful for the few hours that made me smile
also after i got back home i spent the night talking with my precious on line friend <3 he is one of ma best friends even thou we have never met xD we wrote together and we listened to so many songs that were absolutely awesome ... made me wanna dance all night >.> and papa caught me dancing on ma bed *looked so embarrassing >.> *
so anyway what should i talk about this time o.o
i know... maybe i should talk about some events from the past maybe about my love life <3
my fiance isn't my first love, but most certainly he is my most precious, most important and most loved person in the whole world.
his father was my father's friend, one of the closest to him. they lived in a different neighbourhood until he became 2 years old (he is the youngest of 3 sons) they live in the building next to the one i live in. his father died when he was 3 years old, that's why i didn't know anything about him when i was a child... my parents were always worried about me, that's why i didn't go anywhere without them before i was 13 years old, they used to lock our apartment when they left me and my brother alone that or they left us at my grandparents' home. The first time i saw him i was 13 years old, i was standing in the supermarket thats connected to the building i live in with my best friend at the time. Me and my friend were buying some stuff when he suddenly came in With another one of our neighbours. Me and my friend used to be very similar and have the same thoughts at the same times. Both of us were lookin at something in the supermarket and at the same time as usual we talked the same thing. He looked at us and chuckled. My cheeks turned red and I felt so embarrassed. The first thing that came to my mind was that I didn see him before. at that time I was in love with someone else, he was also our neighbour. So I didn't really give it much thought and only thing I had in mind was the things I wanted to buy. To be honest I thought he was attractive and that he looked like he was a year ir two older than me. Later on, a year passed and I found out he is actually the same age as me... 3 months younger too xD I found out when I was visiting a new friend then that lives Iin the same building as he. When I saw him talking with her, I thought ehhh he sounds like a bad person. he seemed so angry at my friend and he was screamin at her. His voice was so loud and i felt scared, i didn't know how to handle being around boys then. i just left them alone and ran away xD
actually i didn't like him at all rather it was like i hated him. i looked at him from a far every time he was in the same place as me and i felt like i wanted to run away. but ofc. i had the worst luck (or the best ;) ) the next year we were second year in high school. in my country 2nd year and 3rd year of high school determine your future. so we take lots of private lessons, tutoring, cramming and all... and because of that, even though me and him were in different school the two of us were in the same group for english and french, so basically i had to see him 2 days a week and be in the same room as him for over 3 hours. I didn't really like it, especially after i started to notice he was actually starin at me every time we had a session.
lets continue tomorrow am so sleepy >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment