Tuesday, January 13, 2015

13th of jan ~

3 p.m
i just finished watching an episode of the kdrama (what happens to my family) this was one of the most touching episodes that i have ever watched... i kept crying the whole hour. one of my characteristics is that i'm a very romantic person, maybe coz i'm a writer, but feelings for me are mostly dif from other ppl. a simple word of love can take me to the moon, and one tear in the eyes of someone in front of me takes me under the ground. love has never been the same for me like others too. when i love i cant help but give my everything and anything, even when i know i shouldn't. i'm the kind of woman that can be satisfied with the words i love you, but as long as i live, i will always starve for more. i cant live without love. i cant go on without feelings.
today, i spent the morning with my fiance. the sweet feeling of being loved, the protectiveness that comes from his arms that surrounded me, i have never felt safer . sometimes i keep wondering if i love him much, today i found my answer, even thou i always had the thought that i may have some feelings left for my ex, but i finally realized. my fiance is different for me. his voice  melts my heart, his warmth makes me safe, his words make me the happiest. he may not be my first love and he may not be my first boyfriend, but he is the first man and the last that i allowed into my heart completely without limitations or conditions, he's the first one that touched my hand and held me to his arms, he is the most precious human being on earth for me. when i'm with him he manages to hold my heart and mind in a cage of love for him only, no matter how much i try to deny it, i can never be with someone else, even imagining being someone else's woman terrifies me and disgusts me. i can never be with another man and i absolutely dont want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment