Tuesday, May 12, 2015

12th of May

It's now exactly 2 minutes after the start of the new day :))
it has been such a long time since i wrote here, but i wasn't at all in a good mood for the last couple of months, and my internet connection wasn't helping either =/
well in any case today has been a kind of nice day; i did my very first real cooking alone without any help, (well actually my cousin helped with one thing, but just coz i was so slow XD) ehem anyway >_> so like i said it was really the very first time in my life to do the whole process of cooking without screaming for help from my mum coz i almost burned down the apartment XDD (yeah it was that bad >_>) soooo well i made beftek (don know if many would know what that is but its a kind of fried meat) also pasta, potatoes and some lasagna oh also i made the salad *~* (yeah i know its not worth mentioning but believe it or not my salad has a very nice taste)
my aunt and her three daughters are staying over so they ofc ate from that food, well actually the food i made was almost finished b4 i even reached the table XD i was very worried about how the food will taste and all but they loved it and ate all of it thankfully (i didn get to eat that much thou coz they ate ma share too ;_; ) i was really very delighted with the thought of the enjoyment they felt as they ate my food ^-^
actually two of my on line friends were all makin fun of me and teasing me, saying am gonna poison ma family or destroy the world with my food XD so i really wanted to take some pics, but yeah as i just mentioned some words b4 i barely found food
i also spent some nice girly girly time with the eldest of my cousins who stayed. shes about 6 years younger than me, yet we r so close to each other, her two sisters are 16 and almost 10
they r my most precious cousins from mum's side. they r very cute, very sweet and very childish XD but i really love them so much
we discussed today what i should do for the pre-wedding night. as am an egyptian here we have smth called henna night, i think its in some other countries too but not all. well am gonna do an indian style celebration, gonna wear the sari and all and gonna practice special dancing for this :)
anywayyyyyy am so tired so am gonna sleep for now. night night bubye meee~

No comments:

Post a Comment