Tuesday, May 12, 2015

the morning of 12th of May

Good morning c: its currently a bit after 9 a.m, i haven't had good sleep and woke up so many times in the middle, but am gonna just deal with it anyway. this morning i need to choose 10 styles of each type of furniture (like bedroom furniture, living room... etc.) then in the afternoon my fiance is coming over and me , him, my cousin and my brother are gonna go through them to check what style me and my fiance are gonna choose and make for our home ^-^
sad thing is, i feel like am doin all this in vain coz we still haven't gotten an apartment of our own... the problem is my wedding is supposed to be in october... we didn book a wedding hall yet but still thats what we wanted coz october is the month we  started dating. well in any case, the prob here is we still need to sell an apartment in another city and buy one here, and it seems this is gonna take such a long while and there aren really nice apartments here that can be found easily
this is all making me feel so stressed. i had to leave my job that i loved so much bcoz of some problems with the management as they didn want to give me the payment we talked about at the beginning of it all, and also the working hours as it was an academy for self development courses were all p.m and well i always found it scary to go back home all alone when it was after 9 p.m. yeah, i know in so many other countries 9 p.m is ok for everyone to go out and come back and all but not in my country and not with our traditions, well its not necessarily a bad thing, but just that i have always been dependent on my parents, my brother and my fiance. never really liked the idea of goin out alone without someone takin me to and from where am going. specially that i have no car and i have to ride the bus and i really hate crowded places, so it never really works well with me, and am not a big fan of being in a taxi alone without someone with me. i never took a taxi alone since i became 18 coz problems happened here in the country then and it was very dangerous for girls most of all to be alone, so i never really managed to be ok with getting in a taxi ever again.
so, to the next topic :D well i was so bored yesterday night so i polished my nails red, which is like one colour out of two that are good on my nails =/ only pink and red with all their shades look good on my nails... i have got weird nails XD they r one thing i don like much in me, they look different from many other ppl and they r very rare and actually i didn get them from either mum or dad... i don even know where from i got them. but am not complaining god gave me many things that others cant even dream about, so just some nails that aren my fav. thing is nothing really ^-^ anyway i put these little cute stars on my ring fingers they r white and very small and cute
^ thats how it looks, well its not really a good pic but the sun is messing with my phone cam :D

oh! forgot to say am so happy about something *~* i finally managed to write again, as i had a major writer's block bcoz of the stress and pressure from my wedding preparations and how i had to leave work.. gonna post some stuff in my other blogs for stories by next week mostly, as it takes me some time to edit and make the chapters readable as i'm still busy with other things
i don know if some people know, but actually i haven't even told my friends yet, but i made a new blog for single chapter stories which are mostly gonna be intimate. these chapters are for those who love super lovey dovey short stories that aren't more than about 5 pages or so and they do have some contents that are for those who are above 18 only
this is not some hentai or inappropriate stories, but just loving couples that intimate times show more of their feelings for each other. in any case i hope whoever checks it likes it ^^
so my links again are:
Have a good day or night everyone !!~

No comments:

Post a Comment