Tuesday, May 12, 2015

night of the 12th of May

i feel... stressed and... really really depressed
everyday of my life is becoming more and more depressing. i hate how i feel always judged, always misunderstood... i hate the feelings of envy that i receive from people i feel even more envious of... i hate the feelings of being so damn helpless and having nothing to do but sit all day in front of this soulless laptop... having a fiance but only be able to see him once every few weeks because of his work, having a family that loves me as much as i love them but still manage to make me feel so upset and lonely at times when they r stressed themselves... having 2 best girlfriends yet not being able to tell them when i feel so bad and need them so much
its strange i have such mood swings right? i know i sounded better in the morning but... in reality, i feel so lonely, so sad, so stressed about everything in my life and it hurts all the more to have so many people in your life yet make u feel more alone as they don notice how they hurt ur feelings at times that u really needed everything but that
it hurts so much, my heart feels so suffocated... currently no one other than my best male friend that actually does hear me out and make me say it when i don know how to... even thou he is a sea apart from me and in a whole other world, even thou his new job had taken him away, he still hears me out whenever he can, and if not give me an advice at least tells me its gonna be ok. i don know what i would have done without him really. it makes me so angry that he sometimes knows me better than my own boyfriend of 7 years that is gonna be my husband in few months
thanks ryu, i really wouldn have survived all this without u... 

No comments:

Post a Comment